Join HealthMotivate Care’s Team
Do you want to be part of a medical ministry that shares the health message, encouraging physical, mental, social and spiritual transformation?
We are building medical care teams comprised of a physician, an NP or PA, an RN or MA and a lifestyle coach that work collaboratively to provide whole person care. Prioritizing academic growth and learning, we value both experienced and new graduate applicants.
Our team members, affiliated with the global Seventh-day Adventist church, provide scientifically researched, up-to-date medical management of disease treatment and prevention. Our desire is to promote healthier lifestyle choices.
Let's talk and see if joining our team may be in God's plans for your professional journey.
Education, Training & Experience
- Current Registered Nurse license or Medical Assistant certificate
- Strongly committed to preventative health and improving population health
- Ability to compassionately assist patients, obtain vitals, venipuncture, med list updates, charting in electronic medical records
- Experience is valued with continuing education and training supported
- Welcome partnerships with the community, the church and pastors to support whole person care
- Team-based medical care working alongside behavior coaching specialists
- Monday - Thursday scheduled patient care. Friday reserved for urgent care and charting
- Electronic records, billing and administrative tasks handled by qualified team
- Research with web developers on population health through in-house digital health platform and app
- Shared mission, purpose and partnership with the Worldwide Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Excellent comprehensive benefits under the Upper Columbia Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Retirement - 403(b)plan along with employer contribution
- Office team prioritizing relationships, mission, and a culture of health and wellness.