Join HealthMotivate Care’s Team
Do you imagine practicing primary care focused on prevention and whole person lifestyle? Do you want to be part of a medical ministry that shares the health message, encouraging physical, mental, social and spiritual transformation of the whole person?
HealthMotivate Care is recruiting Family Practice, Pediatric or Internal Medicine physicians to join our mission-driven practice in two established clinics in Moscow, Idaho and Pullman, Washington. Prioritizing academic growth and learning, we value both experienced providers and new graduate applicants.
We value the improvement of whole person wellness and are working with software developers to create an in-house digital health platform that will encompass nine significant health domains.
Our team members, affiliated with the global Seventh-day Adventist church, provide scientifically researched, up-to-date medical management of disease treatment and prevention. Our desire is to promote healthier lifestyle choices.
Let's talk and see if joining our team may be in God's plans for your professional journey.
Education, Training & Experience
- Certified in Family Practice, Pediatric or Internal Medicine
- Strongly committed to preventative health and improving population health
- Welcome partnership with community resources, the church and pastors to support patients in whole person care
- Team-based medical care working alongside behavior coaching specialists
- Monday - Thursday scheduled patient care. Friday reserved for urgent care and charting
- Electronic records, billing and administrative tasks handled by qualified team
- Research with web developers on population health through in-house digital health platform and app
- Shared mission, purpose and partnership with the Worldwide Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Excellent comprehensive benefits under the Upper Columbia Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
• Paid vacations and holidays, plus two weeks for CME, family medical leave
• Adventist private school tuition assistance
• Retirement - 403(b)plan along with employer contribution
- School loan repayment program
- Office team prioritizing relationships, mission, and a culture of health and wellness.