Join HealthMotivate Care’s Team
Enjoy practicing primary care as part of a medical team, comprised of a physician, an NP or PA, an RN, and a lifestyle coach. We are building medical care teams that work collaboratively to provide comprehensive, high value care to our patient population. Prioritizing academic growth and learning, we value both experienced providers and new graduate applicants.
We value the improvement of whole person wellness and are working with software developers to create an in-house digital health platform that will encompass nine significant health domains.
Our team members, affiliated with the global Seventh-day Adventist church, provide scientifically researched, up-to-date medical management of disease treatment and prevention. Our desire is to promote healthier lifestyle choices.
Let's talk and see if joining our team may be in God's plans for your professional journey.
Education, Training & Experience
- Certified in Family Practice, Pediatric or Internal Medicine
- Strongly committed to preventative health and improving population health
- Welcome partnerships with the community, the church and pastors to support patients in whole person care
- Team-based medical care working alongside behavior coaching specialists
- Monday - Thursday scheduled patient care. Friday reserved for urgent care and charting
- Electronic records, billing and administrative tasks handled by qualified team
- Research with web developers on population health through in-house digital health platform and app
- Shared mission, purpose and partnership with the Worldwide Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Excellent comprehensive benefits under the Upper Columbia Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
• Paid vacations and holidays, plus two weeks for CME, family medical leave
• Adventist private school tuition assistance
• Retirement - 403(b)plan along with employer contribution
- School loan repayment program
- Office team prioritizing relationships, mission, and a culture of health and wellness.
If you are a PA or NP student interested in a preceptorship opportunity, please contact our Program Manager. We are especially interested in meeting students inspired by the Adventist health message of hope and healing for the whole person.